On this episode: Hollywood, photography, Vimeo, and the Camino de Santiago. We’re talking with Luke Pearsall, hiker and professional photographer.
- 01:00 – Introducing Luke Pearsall
- 06:45 – How Luke got interested in the outdoors
- 10:20 – Working on Lost and Entourage
- 10:50 – What led Luke to hike the Camino de Santiago
- 17:25 – Hiking the Colorado Trail in 2020
- 22:00 – Tuesdays at Two with Jeff “Legend” Garmire
- 23:30 – Hikers talking about NFL Football
- 33:30 – Rocky Mountains or the Sierra Nevada?
- 40:20 – Why not to thru-hike the PCT
- 50:20 – Before there was Vimeo
- 53:00 – Talking cameras and lenses
- 60:02 – Where you can find Luke online
Mentioned in this Show
Connect with Luke
Connect with us!
Like Almost There on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/almostthereadventurepodcast/
Follow Almost There on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/almostthere_ap/
Send us a voice message! https://www.speakpipe.com/AlmostThere
- Jason Fitzpatrick – IG: @themuirproject
- Saveria Tilden – IG: @adventuruswomen web: AdventurUsWomen.com
- Jeff Hester – IG: @thesocalhiker web: SoCalHiker.net
Theme song by Opus Orange. Courtesy of Emoto Music.
The Almost There Adventure Podcast is a celebration of outdoor activities both local and epic. Discussing the big topics and talking to adventurers, artists, legends and activists within the outdoor community.