On this episode: Lots and lots of wind, lots and lots of snow, lots and lots of ladies enjoying nature, and… pee bottles. Jason and Jeff share their recent experience climbing Mount Rainier, and Saveria shares the buzz she’s still on from the AdventurUs Women retreat in Bend.
- 00:50 – Jason and Jeff attempt to climb Mount Rainier — How did it go?
- 09:50 – Late season vs early season attempts
- 16:45 – Why Jason hates going down the mountain
- 21:30 – Favorite part of the climb
- 26:30 – The joys of the pee bottle
- 32:50 – “I’ve never seen winds like this at Camp Muir”
- 34:40 – The “summit-summit”
- 35:45 – Recap of the AdventurUs Women retreat in Bend, Oregon
- 45:23 – Summer adventures and what’s up next
Mentioned in this Show
- International Mountain Guides
- Jeff’s pee bottle and Saveria’s recommendation for the women
- LOGE Bend
- Wanderlust Tours
- Grit Clinics
- Use code ALMOSTTHERE100 for $100 off registration for the AdventurUs Women retreats:
- The Big Lonely
Connect with us!
Like Almost There on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/almostthereadventurepodcast/
Follow Almost There on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/almostthere_ap/
Send us a voice message! https://www.speakpipe.com/AlmostThere
- Jason Fitzpatrick – IG: @themuirproject
- Saveria Tilden – IG: @adventuruswomen web: AdventurUsWomen.com
- Jeff Hester – IG: @thesocalhiker web: SoCalHiker.net
Theme song by Opus Orange. Courtesy of Emoto Music.
The Almost There Adventure Podcast is a celebration of outdoor activities both local and epic. Discussing the big topics and talking to adventurers, artists, legends and activists within the outdoor community.